Sunday, October 17, 2010

Brown calling Whitman a whore

I believe that it was inappropriate for Whitman to be called a whore, however, I do not necessarily believe that Brown should suffer because of it. It has become obvious that this race has become way too personal and I am sure that name calling goes on on both sides frequently. It just happened to be that Brown's was caught on a recording. I think that both candidates need to step back and take a look at how personal this race really has become.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on this one Marissa. There is no reason that should personally attack each other in this race and therefore it is evident that over-looking this past occurence is the best idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pathetic too see candidates running for govenor to act in this manner. It brings more media attention and we see them calling eachother names instead of people wanting to find out what the candidates are going to bring to the state and people will vote for the wrong person because of stupid incidents like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of these comments. This government election got way out of hand. I believe it becomes very unattractive when both candidates focus on the flaws of the other instead of what either can do right for their state.

    ReplyDelete