Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whitman Vs. Brown

Watching parts of this debate I discovered that I don't think of either of the candidates as great potential Governors. I feel as though they each have made it difficult to take a side because there debates on issues always seem to turn into personal attacks. I am disappointed that they are using personal attacks as a way to win votes. This keeps the voters from learning about each candidates and their views. It also send the wrong message that they don't work well with other parties which as Governor is an important job.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that politics these days seem to just be about putting the other candidate down instead of actually telling the public what you want to do and how you want to do it. It seems to me like a game.

    ReplyDelete